HOW TO PREPARE MAGIC COOKIE BARS
- ½ cup / 125 ml butter or margarine
- 1½ cup / 375 ml graham cracker crumbs 1 cup / 250 ml chopped nuts
- 1 cup / 250 ml chocolate or butterscotch chips (or ½ cup / 125 ml of each) 1 1/3 cup / 325 ml shredded coconut
- 1 15-ounce / 450 g can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F/ 180° C.
- Melt butter or margarine in a pan in the oven as it preheats.
- Crumb graham crackers with rolling pin until you have 1½ cup.
- (Put crackers in an old bread bag and take a rolling pin to them.)
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the melted butter or margarine as evenly as you can.
- Sprinkle on the chopped nuts, then chocolate or butterscotch bits, then coconut, then drizzle the condensed milk over the whole mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes, then cut into bars.
- Be sure to cut and remove within 15 minutes, or they stick badly to the pan.
If you liked this post, I would really appreciate that if you really try this recipe at you home and share your experience about this recipe, if you find this recipe interesting, pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!