Savoury vege cakes
get link 2 medium red kumara (purple skinned) (about 350g), peeled and cut into chunks 1 onion, finely diced
conocer gente que tenga skype 2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 small carrot, grated
5 button mushrooms, finely diced ½ cup frozen peas
1 Tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
1 tsp chopped ginger root Breadcrumbs
strategie opzioni binarie 5 minuti Energy 750kJ; http://www.sme-ae.it/?bioske=opzioni-binarie-ebook-gratis&05a=fa Fat 4.2g; binära optioner sverige skatt Saturated fat 1.4g; http://www.beaujolais-challenge.com/?nikolsa=site-de-rencontre-totalement-gratuit-au-quebec&ac2=64 Carbohydrate 30g; best dating sites in barcelona Fibre 4.9g;
binary option 60 second demo Sodium 237mg
- Microwave (or steam) kumara in a little water until tender, about 5 minutes. Mash.
- Cook onion in a pan or microwave.
- Mix all ingredients together except breadcrumbs. Put breadcrumbs on a plate.
- Divide mixture into four.
- Put a quarter of the mix in a mound on the breadcrumbs and form into a circle about 2cm high.
- Lift carefully onto a sheet of baking paper. Sprinkle the top of the pattie with breadcrumbs then spritz with oil.
- Once all patties are made, place in fridge to chill. Turn on oven and heat to 180°C. Once oven is heated, lift baking paper and patties onto an oven tray and cook for 20 minutes.