Eggless Cake Recipe
Eggless Cake Recipe
With winters and Christmas season, the cake season has officially commenced. And it is that time of the year when cakes become our favourate desert. Of course you can get infinite number of cakes in your favourate bakery but nothing can beat the taste of a homemade cake. The market cakes are filled with cream and various other artificial toppings which may not suit everyone. So, why not make a household cake and fill it with nutrition and of course lots of love and warmth.
And today we will concentrate on the eggless cake. It is because most of the cakes we get in market are the cakes which contains egg. And egg cakes are extremely common and you can find hundreds of recipes online on the egg cakes. So, let’s concentrate on the eggless cakes. Have a look at the detailed receipe given below. We are showing here two different variants of eggless cake – vanilla eggless cake and chocolate eggless cake.
Vanilla Eggless cake –
- 5 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder (Eatable)
- Salt as per the taste
- ¾ bowl of regular sugar
- ½ tablespoon of baking soda
Wet Ingredients :
- ½ bowl of water
- ½ bowl of melted butter
- 4 tablespoon regular flavourless curd diluted in 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
Detailed Process :
- In a mixing bowl or pan add 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder and a pinch of salt. And give them a good mix together.
- In another bowl take ½ cup melted butter and add ¾ cup of sugar to it.
- Now, in another small bowl add 4 tablespoon of yogurt and dilute it with 1 tablespoon of water. Make a fine and lump free solution. Now, add 1 tablespoon of vinegar and ½ tablespoon of baking soda into it. As a result you will get a bubbling solution. Keep it aside.
- Pour the butter + Sugar mixture into the flour mixture.
- Also, add the bubbling mixture of yogurt into the flour mixture
- Using the folding technique now mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients with the help of spatula. Don’t mix or stir also don’t go overboard with the folding thing. Make a lump free batter.
- Place the batter in a greased baking pan.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for at least 30-35 minutes.
- Bake the cake into this oven. After 30-35 minutes insert a tooth pick into the cake and check if it comes out clean. The baking time can vary as per the oven and the thickness of the greased pan.
- Leave the cake at room temperature for some time say 10 minutes.
- And now you are all ready to enjoy the vanilla cake.
Eggless Chocolate Cake
Dry Ingredients :
- 5 cup flour
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ tablespoon salt
Wet ingredients :
- 1 cup condensed milk
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ¾ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup warm milk
For Chocolate Frosting Cake :
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cold milk
Detailed Process :
- In a large mixing bowl add condensed milk and butter. Mix it so that the batter gets smooth and lump free.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in the mixing pan and start folding generously.
- Add vinegar, vanilla extract and warm milk to make a smooth consistency. You should continue mixing till there is a drop like consistency.
- Transfer the cake to a cake mold and bake the cake at 180 degree Celsius for 25 minutes.
- Now, for frosting heat the butter and add cocoa powder, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and cold milk.
- Beat the mixture smoothly and make sure that the frosting is of dropping consistency.
- Now, spread the frosting once the baked cake is completely cool down.
If you liked this post, I would really appreciate that if you really try this recipe at you home and share your experience about this recipe, if you find this recipe interesting, pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!