Chicken Soup Recipe | Christmas Special Recipes
››1 teaspoon vegetable oil
››½ pt or 275ml semi‑skimmed milk
››1 pt or 575ml of homemade chicken stock or 1 low‑salt stock cube dissolved in 1pt or 575ml of boiling water
››pinch of salt if desired
››1 finely chopped onion
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan.
2. Add the finely chopped onion and fry for 1 minute.
3. Add in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
4. Gradually stir in the stock and the milk with the salt and pepper.
5. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes, keep stirring until thickened.
If you liked this post, I would really appreciate that if you really try this recipe at you home and share your experience about this recipe, if you find this recipe interesting, pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!