Beef and Vegetable Curry - Desi Indian Tadka
Beef and Vegetable Curry
- 1 tblsp cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tblsp go here Rajah Hot Curry Powder
- 400 g beef goulash cubes
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 http://ecapguatemala.org.gt/poioe/3420 Knorrox Beef Stock Cube
- 3 tomatoes, chopped ½ cup water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables Rice or pap
- In a pot, fry the onion in oil until soft.
- Add the curry powder and fry for 2 minutes, stirring continuously to release the flavour and aroma.
- Add the beef goulash cubes and fry until the beef is well browned on all sides.
- Add the potatoes, stock cube, tomatoes and water. Stir well and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and allow to simmer with the lid on for about 35 minutes, then add frozen mixed vegetables and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pap.